Win 1 of 3 $1000 Tandy Australia Vouchers
Competition Ts & Cs
14th of July 2017
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with Schedule 1 - Competition Particulars. Where Schedule 1 is referenced, the relevant word is capitalised and in Bold Text.
- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is open to legal residents of Australia, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not:
a. an employee of; or
b. domiciled with an employee of; or
c. an immediate family member of an employee of; the Promoter or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
- Participants are required to register their original entry at Signup Location(s).
- Participants who receive a Tandy Australia email invitation must ensure he/she complete all mandatory fields of the entry form, and submit the form as instructed before the Competition End Date.
- No purchase is necessary. The Competition is subject in all instances to compliance with applicable law.
- The Competition Period runs from Competition Commencement Date to the Competition End Date.
- As a condition of entry, all participants must reply directly to the email promotion sent material by Tandy Australia on Friday, 14th July with the reply "I want to win!" to go into the draw to win one of three $1000 Tandy Australia Voucher(s).
- The draw for the winners will take place at the Draw Time and Date at the Draw Location. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- Only one prize per household will be awarded. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Promoter.
- All winners will be notified by e-mail. The winners will have their details published on or before the Winners Publish Date at the Winners Publish Location.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of the prize being unclaimed by Monday 24th July, 2017, further draw/s will take place to determine replacement winners. The draw will take place at Secondary Judging Time and Date at the Draw Location. The replacement winners will be notified by email on the same day. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email by Wednesday 26th July, 2017.
- The prize is comprised of the Prize Pool Description for the winning Initial Entrant and Invited Friends. Total prize pool valued at Prize Pool Value.
- The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winners agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow Kogan to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Competition including but not limited to publication of their name and photograph on the Tandy website.
- This Competition may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
- Members of the Promoter who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation in order to confirm the members' eligibility to enter and claim a prize, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter or its nominated agent, or the identity of the member has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction, then that member will be deemed invalid.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant's responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition.
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information and approved images (photograph and/or film recording), or disclose it to other organizations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- The promoter is the Promoter.
Schedule 1 - Competition Particulars
Promoter: Kogan Australia Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 s50) trading as Tandy Australia - Level 1, 136 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne VIC 3205, ABN 53 152 570 351
Competition Name: "Win 1 of 3 $1000 Tandy Australia Vouchers"
Signup Location(s): As directed in various emails sent by Tandy Australia
Competition Commencement Date: Friday 14th July 2017 at 09:00 (AEST)
Competition End Date: Thursday 20th July 2017 at 23:59 (AEST)
Draw Time and Date: Friday 21st July 2017 at 11:00 (AEST)
Draw Location: Kogan Australia Ltd, Level 1, 136 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Winners Publish Date: Monday 31st July 2017 at 12:00 (AEST)
Winners Publish Location: Tandy Competition Winner Page
Secondary Judging Time and Date: Tuesday 25th July 2017 at 13:00 (AEST)
Prize Pool Value: Tandy Voucher valued at $1000. Total prize pool value is $3000 (Value assessed on 6th July 2017).
Prize Pool Description: Prize is comprised of 3 x Tandy Australia vouchers valued at $1000 per unit. (As assessed by the supplier).
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/15757