Added to Cart
Soundart 65W Portable Pa With Dvd & Uhf
Soundart 65W Portable Pa With Dvd & Uhf
Receiver+ Mic & Lapel Soundart
See delivery information
The Australian Communications and Media Authority have announced changes to frequency ranges used for wireless microphones.
The changes mean that after 31 December 2014, wireless audio transmitters (including wireless microphones) will no longer be authorised to operate in the frequency range 694-820 MHz.
The "new" frequency range will be from 520MHz
This is the same frequency range as Digital T.V.
Wireless microphones will only operate on frequencies not occupied by Digital T.V. channels.
Digital TV broadcasts on many different frequenciesaround the country.
Make sure that the wireless system that you choosea can select the frequencies available in your area
See the Soundart frequency guide in DOWNLOADS or speak to our sales team for more information about available frequencies in your location. More detailed information can be found on www.acma.gov.au
The Soundart PWA Portable PA amps are available in
PWA "B" 533 to 547 MHz – IN STOCK
PWA "C"- 582 to 596 MHz – SPEACIAL BUY IN
SOUNDART PWA-B-65-D 65W UHF WIRELESS DUAL CHANNEL RECHARGEABLE MIC / AMP
SoundArt PWA-65-D ( PWA-B ) 65 Watt UHF Wireless Dual-Channel rechargeable unit. Dual-Channel Unit, which canbe used with the included hand-held mic, or the Transmitter with a lapel or headset mic.
This compact portable PA system features a sturdy, lightweight injection moulded cabinet. The system includes ahigh power 65W (RMS) amplifier and is supplied with an anti-skip DVD player and two wireless microphone receivers.
- All-in-one compact design: everything you need is inone place.
- 2x wireless + 2x wired microphone inputs: provides maximum flexibility with up to four simultaneous microphone/instrument channels.
- Wireless daisy-chain option: multiple PA Systems can be linked for use in large events using the 2x wireless channels on each unit. Providedeach unit has the same wireless frequencies (pre-configured), up to 2 microphones/instruments can be broadcast simultaneously through all units, all without the need for cables.
- Internal rechargeable battery: The system is supplied with a in-built Sealed Lead Acid battery and charging facility to provide up to 7 hours continuous use. This means that the unit can be used indoors &outdoors, on AC or DC power. The battery can be easily replaced if necessary.
- Modular multimedia components: a built-in 2 channelwireless receiver and either one (PWA-65) or two (PWA-100) multimedia input components (DVD, MP3 or tape; depending on model) provides a flexible, modern input architecture capable of handling almost any task or situation.
- Ultra-portable: includes wheels and retractable handle for easy transport.
- Mounting options: unit is self-standing on wheels /feet or can be mounted directly on a speaker stand (not supplied).
- Video outputs: Models featuring the DVD input component also feature an analog video output and S-Video output for displaying video content on an external monitor (cable not supplied).
- Built-in delay: adds depth to the sound of live vocals/instruments. Perfect for singing and karaoke.
- Line in/out: allows for an additional external input and output.
- Weighing only 21kgs it is truly portable allowing a wide range of use in schools, places of worship, clubs, auctions etc. Sets up in just seconds for instantaneous use.
- 1x SoundArt Compact Wireless PA System.
- 1x Carry Case designed to fit all accesories to allow for complete portablility.
- 1x AC Power Cord.
- 1x Handheld Microphone.
- 1x Body Pack Transmitter.
- 1x Headset Microphone.
- 1x Lavalier Microphone.
- 2x Removable Wireless Antennas
- 2× 9V Batteries
- Remote Control for DVD
- 1x User Manual
- Foam cover bag
- Power Source: AC: 110V to 250V or DC: ±18V 5AH x3pcs
- Output Power (MAX): 80W (PWA-65) / 160W (PWA-100)
- Loudspeaker: 8” speaker + 3” high frequency driver (PWA-65) / 2× 8” speakers + 3” high frequency driver (PWA-100)
- Channel: Double channels and double wireless microphones
- Frequency Range: PWA-B (533 – 547MHz)
- or PWA-C (582-596MHz) as SPECIAL ORDER IF REQUIRED – PLEASE CHECK FREQUENCY CHART
- Sensitivity: 10dB μ V (S/N is over 60dB)
- Oscillating Mode: ±0.005% quartz oscillatinglocked. PLL
- Wireless Effective Range: 35 metres
- Weight: 21kg (PWA-65) / 23kg (PWA-100)
- Antenna: Built-in with noise terminator circuit (Microphone)
- Built-in antenna (body pack transmitter)
- Battery: DC 9V
- Current Consumption: 20mA
- Power Output: 20mA
- Spurious Emission: 45dB min
- Warranty : 2 Years – This product is guaranteed against any defect arising from faulty materials and/or workmanship for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by excessively rough usage, alteration, modification, misuse, accident or neglect.
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesAudio - Active Noise Cancellation HeadphonesAudio - AM/FM RadiosAudio - AntennasAudio - Bluetooth SpeakersAudio - Blu-Ray PlayersAudio - Cables & AdaptersAudio - Car AudioAudio - ComponentsAudio - Computer SpeakersAudio - Digital RadiosAudio - DJ Controllers and DecksAudio - DVD PlayersAudio - External StorageAudio - Handsets & Docks (Phones)Audio - Headsets/HeadphonesHolders & StandsHome TheatreIn-Ear HeadphonesMicrophonesMP3 & MP4 PlayersOver & On-Ear HeadphonesPA SystemsProjectorsSet-top Boxes (PVR / DVR)Smart HomeSpeaker DocksTurntablesVoice RecordersWireless Headphones