Added to Cart
More deals you may like
The new ROSSI CUT40 has landed and is fast becoming the most demanded multifunction inverter cutter by Aussies and Kiwis alike! The powerful, lightweight Rossi Cut-40 Inverter Plasma Cutter should be your first choice for cutting, featuring true DC inverter technology which produces a smooth accurate cut in up to 8mm steel with minimal distortion.
The CUT40 Series plasma incorporates HF Pilot-Arc-Start which penetrates through painted/rusted surfaces and maximises consumable life. The convenient Post Flow timer prevents crater fractures and oxidation by flowing shielding gas for either 2.5 or 5 seconds. Its precision cutting power cuts through both rust and paint with ease.
The Rossi CUT40 Inverter Plasma Cutter is the ultimate choice for high speed precision cutting in both sheet metal and plate; is 100% generator friendly and weighs in at less than 9kg!
About Inverter Technology: The benefit of transistor bridge (INVERTER) technology is its continuous current rectification. This allows for improved efficiency with power conversion exceeding 85%. The entire range of Rossi products feature Inverter technology meaning they are 30% lighter, more compact and easier to use than ever.
Make no mistake, Rossi are the online industry leaders with unparalleled quality comparable Cigweld, Lincoln and Boc plasma cutters retailing for more than $900 - a bold statement backed up by an extensive 1 Year Warranty!
Rossi’s Series are unbeatable! Compact, powerful – cut like a pro! And when it comes to getting the job done fast, there’s nothing like having the best equipment at hand. Make an investment in quality tools for your business - BUY NOW.
Rossi – Total Cutting Power!
- Siemens (Infineon Germany) IGBT inverter technology
- Genuine Rossi Plasma
- Precision cuts – up to 8mm Solid Plate
- Super stable Pilot Arc control – Cuts through rust and paint
- Advanced Post Flow Timer prevents cratering
- Generator friendly, Ultra-portable and lightweight
- Overheat/Over current/Overload protective circuit
- Rossi quality and reliability
- EMC and C-Tick Approval
- Input Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz (10A Plug)
- Output Current: 20-40 Amps
- Post Flow Timer: 2.5-5 Seconds
- Output Voltage: 100V
- Duty Cycle: 60%
- Input Air Pressure: 0.45Mpa
- Cutting Capacity: 1-8mm
- Pilot Arc Mode: HF
- Efficiency: 85%
- GENERATOR SAFE – 5.5kVA recommended
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Rossi Cutter
- 1 x Plasma Torch
- 1 x Earth Clamp
- 1 x Regulator
- Wire Brush and Welder Mask
Package SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Weight: 9kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 38 × 16 × 29cm
- Carton Weight: 10kg
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 52 x 30 x 36cm
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesPower Tools & AccessoriesRemotesCables & AdaptersComponentsPools & SwimmingGarden Power ToolsBreathalysersUSB ChargersHolders & StandsPlaysetsCar AudioDash CamsStorageHardware & Hand ToolsAutomotive AccessoriesMeasuring ToolsHandsfree SpeakerphonesLadders