Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Pro2 Spare Receiver For Hdmiippro
See delivery information
Spare receiver for HDMIIPPRO
Considering extending your HDMI source over single Cat5E/Cat6 cables?
It supports 120m over single Cat5E/6 cable at point to point. It also supports point to many and many to many transmition over ethernet switch.
A great HDMI over IP solution for meeting room, class room and home etc.
The PRO version supports remote control and can be powered by POE.
- Using H.264 compression encoding, Supports resolution up to 1080p@60Hz
- With IR remote for source selection. LED front panel showing group ID.
- Complies with TCP/IP protocol, streaming bit rate is up to 15Mbps
- Supports LPCM audio format
- Supports DHCP for easy IP address assigning
- By pass 2 way UART/RS232, remote controlcan be used for selecting 8 group baud rate.
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many tomany modes.
- Can be powered by either power supply or POE
- HDCP compliant
- Supports PC tool control
- I am having trouble changing IP address
- Please click here for more information
- What type of internet switches are ideal to be used withthis product?
- To ensure the best performance ofHDMIIPPRO, a managedgigabit switch with IGMPsnooping function is recommanded for many to many applications. In settings, make sure the IGMP is set to ON, and VLAN is set to OFF.
- I can’t get IR to work with Foxtel
- There are two types of IR receivers that come in the box. Make sure you use the rectangular shaped one, as shown in the following image.
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.