Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Pro2 Audio Amplifier Wall Plate
Microphone And Stereo Class D
Use the PRO1328WP to power in-ceiling speakers with the audio output from any source device such as computers, DVD players, TVs and even Microphones. Alternatively the PRO1328WP is perfect for shop display installations, where basic audio amplification and compact size is required.
With the ability to switch from line-level to dynamic microphone input, the PRO1328WP can be used to give your shop displays and demonstrations more reach!
The unique Decora-style wallplate design ensures a professional and clean installation without the need to loose or extra ‘boxes’ lying around! Great for indoor/outdoor speaker systems where simple and discrete convenience is paramount.
Ideal for use with:
- DVD players
- Indoor/Outdoor Speakers
- In-ceiling/in-wall Speakers
- Switch between 3.5mm (line) or microphone inputs
- Discrete and compact Decora-style wall-plate design
- Suitable for 4Ω, 6Ω and 8Ω speakers
- Speaker screw terminals handle wire sizes from 24 to 12 gauge
- Inputs: Dynamic microphone or stereo audio line level
- Microphone pre-Amplifier gain: 40dB
- Power Amplifier Type: Stereo Class-D
- Output power: 15W(rms) per channel (
RL=4 Ω)</li> <li>THD+N: 0.06 % (RL=8 Ω, f = 1 kHz)
- Minimum Load Resistance: 4Ω
- Includes Speaker Protection circuit
- Power Source: 12 VDC / 2A (included)
- Size (LxWxH): 92.6mm x 73.4 mm x 26.6mm
- Net Weight (Unit only): 160 g
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.