Added to Cart
More deals you may like
The new Unimac compressor range have landed and are already becoming the most demanded industrial compressors by commercial and industrial users alike! The ultimate solution for your workplace or any situation requiring volume air delivery, this class leading series is designed and engineered to deliver unsurpassed air pressure for a variety of jobs.
Unimac’s trade cycle 18HP full electric key start petrol powered air compressor enables you can run an entire workshop anywhere, any-time. Perfect for large crews working on-site, this unit maintains working pressure even under the most demanding load.
The high capacity 6.5L fuel tank and 1180L/min free air delivery will keep your workforce doing what they are paid to do – get the job done. Whether you’re running a production line, out on a construction site with minimal power availability or in a 15 bay tyre fitting workshop – you will not find a better solution for maximum volume air supply.
Advantage of Unimac’s Tri-V Piston Configuration:
What sets Unimac apart from the rest is the huge triple 90mm Uni-GlideTM coated sleeves in a Tri-V layout with twin belt drive. When you are working on a project, you have to consider the moisture and air temperature which affects the performance of your air compressor and quality of air delivered. Unimac’s patented Tri-V triple piston with Uni-Glide™ coated sleeves is designed to have larger pistons operating at a much lower speed, which means lower rotations per minute directly result in lower operating temperatures. Larger pistons with lower temperature come with lesser moisture, not only prolonging the life of your air compressor, but also your valuable air tools – this is also super critical for spray painting applications.
The Unimac brand is synonymous with quality and product performance, comparable to that of brands retailing for more than $4800 – a bold statement backed up by an extensive 1 Year Warranty! Need a machine that delivers all your commercial needs? Purchase the Unimac UMC-15P Commercial Air Compressor today! BUY NOW.
Unimac – Engineered For Life
- 1180L/min (42 CFM)
- Massive 150L receiver
- Powerful 115psi working pressure
- 160 psi bleed-off
- Commercial 18HP 4 stroke petrol engine
- Tri-V triple piston design with Uni-GlideTM coated sleeves
- Robust cast iron compressor for heavy industrial use
- Electric key start and backup recoil pull start
- Automatic cut-out switch
- BONUS Battery
- Manufacturer: Unimac
- Free Air Delivery: 1180L/Min (42 CFM)
- Product Type: Air Compressors
- Receiver Capacity: 150L
- Working Pressure: 115psi
- Restart pressure: 85psi
- POP OFF: 160psi
- Engine: 18HP 4 stroke OHV petrol engine
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Starting method: Key electric + recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5L
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Note: When installing and commissioning this industrial air compressor, the onus is on the buyer to check and adjust valves/fittings to prevent air leaks.
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Unimac 150L air compressor
- 1 x BONUS Battery
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 136 × 54 × 140 cm
- Carton Weight: 160kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 130 × 52 × 101 cm
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.