NEW MITSUKOTA Digital Note Counter AU Dollar LCD Display Cash Counting Machine
The Mitsukota MCD200 Digital Note Counter is the most efficient way to count cash, shortening your workday and providing valuable peace of mind. This machine is simple to operate and utilises advanced digitalised electronicswith LCD display technology to deliver fast and accurate results.
Suitable for Australian currency as well as the vast majority of international notes, the MCD200 has a compact and stylish design. This highly accurate piece of equipment is packed with many great features, allowing you to get exactly what you need with highly practical count, add and bulk functions. When feeding bills into the machine, you can choose between automatic and manual modes.
Featuring state-of-the-art counterfeit detection, the MCD200 recognises all kinds of fraudulent banknotes through their absence of UV and magnetic properties, with detection being signalled with a red alert on the LCD display. Furthermore, for added piece of mind this unit features double notes, size and half-note detection functions that alert if notes are stuck together, are the wrong denomination and those that are torn.
Running a business is hard work, but counting your rewards shouldn’t be. Order a Mitsukota MCD200 Digital Note Counter today!
- Counts up to 1000 notes per minute
- Choose from 3 essential functions: Add, Batch, Self-Examination
- Automatic size and half-note detection
- Infrared system for detecting double-notes
- Auto counterfeit detection with UV and magnetic features
- Automatic start, stop and clearing
- Ideal for places where banknotes are handled: Shops, retail stores, clubs, etc.
- Suitable for most currencies in the world
- Brand: Mitsukota
- Model: MCD200
- Max. Counting Speed: 1000 pieces/min
- Colour: Black/White
- Hopper Capacity: 300pcs
- Stacker Capacity: 200pcs
- Compatible Currency: AUD, USD, NZD, others
IN THE BOX
- 1x Mitsukota MCD200 Digital Note Counter
- 1x User Manual