Added to Cart
More deals you may like
3 pole male cable connector with Nickel housing and silver contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standardof XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.Features & Benefits
- Male connector with improved locking recess without window, more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane glandgives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design -valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
Technical InformationProducts Title NC3MXX Connection Type XLR Electrical Capacitance between contacts = 4 pF Dielectric strength 1,5 kVdc Contact resistance = 3 mO (inner) Insulation resistance > 2 GO (initial)
Rated current per contact 16 A Rated voltage 50 V Mechanical Insertion force = 20 N Withdrawal force = 20 N Lifetime > 1000 mating cycles Cabel O.D. 3.5 – 8.0 mm Wiresize max. 2.5 mm2 Wiresize max. 14 AWG Wiring Solder contacts Locking device latch lock Material Contact plating 2 µm Ag Contacts Brass (CuZn39Pb3) Insert Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR) Shell Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) Shell Plating Nickel Strain relief Polyacetal (POM) Boot Polyuretan Bushing Polyamide (PA 6 15% GR) Locking element Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) Environmental Flammability UL 94 HB Standard compliance IEC 61076-2-103 Protection class IP 40 Solderability Complies with IEC 68-2-20 Temperature range -30 °C to +80 °C
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.