Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Ness Rk3+1 Radio Keychain
RK3+1 Radio Key Ness The Ness RK3+1 Radio Key is a compact and attractive fully waterproof Radio Key.
The unit is fully sealed and is powered by a Lithium battery with an expected life of 10 years, (assuming 7 transmissions per day).
The four buttons provide Arming, Disarming, Panic and an additional separately coded Aux button for use with Ness control panels or standalone radio receivers.
Rk3+1 is designed to be compatible with previous models ofNess receivers and radio-enabled control panels which do notaccept Ness RK4 4 button signals.
Of course RK3+1 is also compatible with all current Ness receivers and radio-enabled panels. Features:
- 3 Button Radio Key arm, disarm, panic buttons
- Functions and compatibility are identical to the superceded RK3 radio key.
- AUX button (Sends “Arm” signal) This button operates as an independent radio key and must be separately “learned” to a receiver/panel.
- All Ness radio receivers and radio-enabled control panels.
- Also backward compatible with previous models including D8 V4 & earlier, SGII and early SGIII.
To Send a Learn SignaL from the 3 Button Radio Key
- Press the disarm button once for any receiver that requires an arm or disarm transmission to learn in a radio key.
- Some receivers may require two Panic signals instead.
- For standalone receivers press disarm three times.
- Refer to the receiver or control panel’s manual for further detail.
To send a learn Signal from the 1 Button Radio Key
- Press the AUX button three times for any receiver thataccepts an ARm or DISARm transmission to learn in a radio key.
- Or press and hold the AUX button to send three panic transmissions in a row.
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.