Added to Cart
More deals you may like
K-6002 ETHERNET TO RS232 BRIDGE (BI-DIRECTIONAL) NESS
The IP232 is an Ethernet to RS-232 Serial Port Bridge.
It may be used to connect any standard serial communications device such as a PC, an audio/video distribution system, or an Ness-M1 Control or Ness D8X / D16X, to an Ethernet network.
It allows bi-directional communication between the two.It operates as a network server, which means it does not initiate network connections, but rather, accepts them.
The IP232 is required to connect the D8X / D16X to the Ness iComms iOS App or the Ness M1 Touchscreen to the Russound Audio Distribution system.FEATURES:
- Supports both UDP and TCP protocols
- Allows up to twelve (12) simultaneous TCP-IP network connections
- Up to twelve (12) “Rules” may be programmed to make outgoing connections.
- Outgoing connections may be initiated upon power up orwhen serial activity is detected.
- They may remain connected indefinitely or for a set time period.
- Selectable baud rate from 300 to 115200 baud
- Supports software handshaking (XON/XOFF) and hardware handshaking (RTS/CTS)
- Multiple Bridges can be used on the same network
- Can be updated in the field with new firmware using the Configuration Utility
- Integrated 802.3 compliant 10/100 Mbit network interface
- RS232, DB9M 9-pin serial port connection
- Connects to the M1 RS-232 Serial port (Port 0).
- RJ45 8-pin Network Jack
- 2.1mm barrel type power connector (center positive)
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C. from ELK-P1216 Plug-in Power Supply**
- Current Draw: approx. 135 mA
- Dimensions: 3.85. L x 1.7. W x 0.93. D
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.