Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Mclelland Cable Detective
This unit was designed with the working musician and sound person in mind. The MQS-52features a full selection ofstandard pro audio connectors for testing all such cables. It consists of two RCA jacks, two 1/4 jacks, two XLR jacks sockets, two XLR jacks plugs and two MIDI jacks (located on the sides of the unit).Features
- LED1/GND: Indicates continuity between pins 1 of an XLR cable, or ground on an RCA or 1/4, or pins 4 of a MIDI cable.
- LED2/TIP: Indicates continuity between pins 2 of an XLR cable, or the tip on an RCA or 1/4 cable, or pins 5 of a MIDI cable.
- LED3/ RING: Indicates continuity between pins 3 of an XLR cable, or the ring of a stereo 1/4 cable.
- Jacks: XLR, Phone Jack, Stereo RCA, DIN
- Dimension: 113mm x 73mm x 40mm
- Weight: 367.5g
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesBluetooth SpeakersComponentsMP3 & MP4 PlayersKid's MusicAntennasVoice RecordersMedia Players & Set-top BoxesHome TheatreWireless HeadphonesOver & On-Ear HeadphonesDigital RadiosIn-Ear HeadphonesSpeaker DocksCar AudioAM/FM RadiosClocksHeadsets/HeadphonesComputer SpeakersExternal StorageHandsets & Docks (Phones)Cables & AdaptersSmart SpeakersSoundbarsMusical InstrumentsTurntables