Added to Cart
The Lightblue Bean is Arduino IDE compatible! It also supports the Bean iOS Loader to program it with your iOS device. All you need is a 3.3V coin cell battery. It is ideal for long-term sensor or data logger applications. An RGB LED and an accelerometer have also been integrated.
Note: the Bean is compatible with iOS 7 and above, Android 4.3 and above, Mac OSX 10.9 and above and Windows 8.1, but is NOT supported by Windows 7!
- ATmega328p microcontroller @ 8 MHz
- 3V operating voltage
- 32KB Flash memory, 2KB SRAM
- 6 digital I/O pins
- 2 analog input pins on a 10-bit ADC
- 4 pins with PWM support
- 1 SPI port
- 1 IIC port
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 0.8" / 45 * 21 mm
- Weight: 12g
- LightBlue Bean (Batteries included) x1
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.