Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
The Kogan Premium DC Motor Pedestal Fan boasts multiple functions, quiet operation and a handy sleep mode for reliable all-year-round cooling.
- DC silent motor for quiet operation – less than half as loud as most standard fans
- DC motor offers greater energy efficiency – up to 65% less than a standard AC fan
- 26 speeds and four modes – normal, silent, sleep and smart
- 8 hour programmable timer
- Auto shut-off after 12 hours
- Blue LED display and remote control
- Oscillation function to cool every corner of the room
- Height adjustable (117 – 139 cm)
The Kogan Premium DC Motor Pedestal Fan combines modern features and functions with the reliability and portability of a traditional pedestal fan.
Whether you need rapid relief on a sweltering day, or gentle cooling on a balmy summer afternoon, the Premium DC Motor Pedestal Fan has a mode and speed to suit your environment.
Sleep cool and comfy
Many people enjoy having a fan on at night, even during the cooler months. The fan’s handy sleep features make it the ideal choice for night users – enjoy quiet cooling in sleep mode, made even quieter by the fan’s DC silent motor.
Speaking of quiet, at only 27dB, The Kogan Premium DC Motor Pedestal Fan is over twice as quiet as most standard fans!
Use the programmable timer to automatically turn the fan off at a given time during the night, and rest easy knowing the auto shut-off mode won’t leave the fan operating unnecessarily while you’re fast asleep.
The Kogan Premium DC Motor Pedestal Fan uses a third of the power of an equivalent AC fan. This results in a fan that’s more environmentally friendly, cheaper to run and far quieter.
Easy to use remote
The handy dial remote is easy to operate and allows you to conveniently adjust speeds and modes from the comfort of your bed.
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesRangehoodsJuicersSplit System Air ConditionersPizza OvensMicrowavesOvensCooking AppliancesWashing MachinesFood StorageCoffee MachinesScales (Kitchen)Steam Mop Refill PadsIrons & Garment SteamersVacuum CleanersAir Purifiers & HumidifiersOvens & CooktopsVacuum Cleaner AccessoriesDryersBBQ & AccessoriesWashing Machines & DryersKitchen AccessoriesHeatersToasters & GrillsSurface CleanersKitchen & Bathroom Fixtures