Added to Cart
Extended Care Options
More deals you may like
Kogan 2.5kW Reverse Cycle Inverter Split System Air Conditioner (9,000 BTU) Plus Standard Install
Reliable cooling all year round with a professional, hassle free installation.
See delivery information
During the checkout, please enter in your postcode to see if it is available in your area.
The reliable, efficient and no-fuss cooling and heating solution for small to medium-sized rooms, all year round. Plus have the added benefit of a professional standard installation.
- 2.5KW system – perfect for rooms up to 20sqm
- Includes a standard instal
- Energy efficient split-system cooling with quiet operation and inverter technology
- Slim, space-saving indoor unit – only 20cm thick
- Wide-angle Two-direction Air Vane Technology for even air distribution to every corner of your room
- Panasonic rotary compressor for reduced noise and vibration
- Self clean function
- Remote control with large LCD screen
For reliable and efficient all-year-round cooling, trust in the Kogan 2.5KW Split System Air Conditioner for powerful performance and no more sweaty nights.
Trust in inverter technology!
The Kogan 9,000 BTU Split System Air Conditioner features inverter technology, making it more energy efficient, economical and effective in maintaining consistent temperatures.
Compared with non-inverter air conditioners, inverter air conditioners are typically significantly cheaper to run (as they require less power), acheive your desired temperature much quicker and are far quieter.
- Energy and cost effective
- Reach your desired temperature faster
- Precise temperature control and real-time adjustments based on changes to the environment
- No temperature fluctuations, ensuring you’re always cool and comfy
The Kogan 2.5KW Split System Air Conditioner’s simple yet sophisticated design allows it to blend into any indoor decor. This slim indoor unit mounts seamlessly to the wall, providing powerful cooling to the entire room without taking up valuable space.
Self clean function
The self clean function will prevent growth of harmful micro-organisms by eliminating the moisture inside of the indoor unit. Activate this function to provide your room with more clean and healthier air.
- Auto – unit chooses running mode automatically to keep the indoor climate at your desired temperature
- Turbo – unit rapidly cools or warms the room
- Dehumidify – find relief from muggy, humid conditions
- Timer – turns on/off at your chosen time
- Sleep – automatically adjust the indoor temperature and lower noise (low fan mode) to make your sleep cosier
- Fan – blow fresh air into your room
Let us take care of your split system installation – you won’t have to lift a finger.
Here’s how it works:
1. Once you purchase your Kogan 9,000 BTU Split System Air Conditioner (2.5kW, Reverse Cycle) Plus Standard Install, we’ll arrange for a licensed installer in your area to contact you
2. Book your installation on a date that suits you
3. Your installer will visit your home on your preferred date to have your air conditioner running at peak performance!
Here is what’s included in your installation package!
- Standard single storey back to back installation.
- Licensed installer compliance certificates (mandatory in VIC and ACT)
- Up to 2.5 metres of pipework connecting the indoor head unit and outdoor compressor unit
- Up to 20 metres of internal roof cable run (please check your switchboard to ensure you have sufficient electrical capacity, and room for another circuit)
- PVC ducting to conceal pipe work and electrical connections
- Weatherproof safety isolation switch mounted near the outdoor unit
Peace of mind installation
The quality of your installation plays a big role in the maximum efficiency, safety and long term reliability of your air conditioner.
When you arrange your installation through us, we guarantee the services of a licensed installer who specialises in air conditioner installations. Don’t risk your investment with anything less!
Note: your installer will explain the reasons and requirements for the additional charges (if there are any) before proceeding.
IMPORTANT: Please allow for 150mm of free wall on the top, left and right side of the unit for smooth installation.
Please make sure you have the relevant approvals from landlord, building owners or strata. Your installer may request this information.
Heats as well as cools for the perfect temperature all year round.
Control your air conditioner from across the room with the included remote control.
Faster, more consistent and more energy efficient cooling.
Mount the indoor unit to the wall for sleek, inconspicuous climate control.
With cooling, heating, dehumidifying and fan functions, this all-in-one unit has all your heating and cooling needs covered. Simply connect the exhaust to a door or window and relax in comfort.
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesWashing Machines & DryersFansToasters & GrillsHeatersKettlesSplit System Air ConditionersCarpet & Steam CleanersJuicersPortable Air ConditionersWashing MachinesJewellery CleanersOvensCandles & Home FragrancesCooking AppliancesPizza OvensIrons & Garment SteamersDryersVacuum Cleaner AccessoriesFridges & FreezersCoffee MachinesSurface CleanersAir Purifiers & HumidifiersScales (Kitchen)Vacuum CleanersFood Preparation