Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Battery Terminal Protector – Instant protection againstbattery terminal corrosion
CRC Battery Terminal Protector is specially designed to protect battery terminals from corrosion which is a major cause of hard starting and battery failure. Ideal for marine applications as it is highly resistant to saltwater and salt spray. Dries quickly to a soft film.
CRC Battery Protector is designed to protect battery terminals from corrosion, the leading cause of battery failure, and to maintain the batteries peak performance level. CRC Battery Protector provides a dry, lead- free protective coating that keeps moisture, salts and road grime from corroding metal contacts. Maximises performance, provides long lasting protection and extends battery life.
Use CRC Battery Protector for:
- Recommended for use on battery posts.
- Terminals, hold – downs and casings used in vehicles, boats and machinery.
- Uninterrupted power supplies. (UPS).
- Computer systems and mainframes.
- Security and emergency back – up systems.
- Solar power battery banks
- Flexible Film. Completely encapsulates exposed surfaces. Will not become brittle, crack or peel.
- Dry Film. Clings tenaciously to metal, resisting water wash-off and repelling moisture.
- Fast Drying. Reduces maintenance time. Permits quick assembly of battery connections.
- Yellow Colour. Provides easy visual inspection of application.
- Aerosol. Easy to apply aerosol.
- Flash Point: <-5°C.
- Boiling Point: 59°C initial
- Odour: Pleasant
- Solvent Solubility: Negligible in H2O
- Appearance: Yellow viscous liquid
- % Volatile: 73
- Vapour Density: > Air
- Specific Gravity: 0.759
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- 300g can
Type of Film: Soft, visible, viscous film
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.