Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Crc 400G Nf Contact Cleaner
See delivery information
NF Contact Cleaner – Extra strength precision electronic cleaning solvent
CRC NF Contact Cleaner is a revolutionary precision cleaning solvent. It is chemically stable and evaporates rapidly. It has no flash point and leaves no residue. NF Contact Cleaner instantly removes grease , oil, dirt, flux and other contaminants. This product is chemically stable, non-conductive and non-corrosive. It does not contain CFC 113 or Methyl Chloroform. Non-flammable. MAY BE HARMFUL TO SOME PLASTICS.
CRC NF CONTACT CLEANER is a revolutionary, technically proven, stable, no flash point, non-flammable, inert high purity cleaning solvent. CRC NF CONTACT CLEANER is non- conductive, non-corrosive, non-staining, rapid-complete evaporation and contains no lubricants.
Applications: CRC NF CONTACT CLEANER is recommended for cleaning:
- Circuit Breakers
- Alarm and Signal Systems
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Laboratory and Test Equipment
- Motor and motor controls
- Flux removal
- Plugs and Jacks
- No Flash Point
- Fast Evaporation. Minimizes downtime associated with “clean-in-place” cleaning methods.
- Residue Free. Prevents harmful buildup and eliminatesrinsing or wiping.
- 360° Valve. Ensures that all usable product is expelled from the can evenly when the can is held and sprayed in the upside-down position.
- Does not contain CFC 113 of Methyl Chloroform.
- Flash Point None
- Boiling Point 30°C. Initial
- Odour Mild Ethereal
- Solubility Slight in water
- Appearance Colourless liquid
- % Volatile 100
- Vapour Density 4
- Specific Gravity 1.21 @ 20°C.
- Dielectric Strength 40,000 Volts per ASTM D-877
- Propellant CO2
- Fire Point None
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.