Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Crc 340G Urethane Seal Coat
Protective Film Crc
Clear Urethane – Electrical / electronic insulator
CRC Clear Urethane is a stable single component polyurethane coating for electrical and electronicapplications. It dries fast, adheres well and forms a hard, durable, flexible and non conductive film for electrical motor windings and armature coils
CRC Urethane Seal Coats are an excellent adhering one-component polyurethane coatings. Its abrasive resistant insulation acts as a protective film, for electrical and electronic applications. CRC Urethane Seal Coats are stable single component polyurethane coating that dries fast, adheres well and forms a hard, durable, flexible and non-conductive film.
Applications: Recommended for:
- Protecting components from condensation and moisture
- Protecting printed circuit boards.
- Insulates cables and wires
- Coating terminal strips, screw connections, and switch boxes that are exposed to atmospheric effects.
- Coating for Electric motor windings, armature coils, commutator ends, transformer ends.
- Coating for housings and bus bars.
- Protective coating for tools.
- Clear or Red. Available in two conformal colours.
- Humidity and Salt Spray Resistant. Provides heavy corrosion protection to preserve and lengthen useful life of equipment.
- Protection. Offers protective resistance to shocks, abrasion and aggressive chemicals atmospheres.
- High Dielectric Strength, and a high surface and volume resistivity which, when combined with a low dielectric constant and dissipation factor, are necessary for
successful electrical and electronic applications.
- Flash Point: 43°C Open Cup
- Boiling Point: 800°C Initial
- Odour: Of organic solvent
- % Volatile: 86%
- Appearance: Colourless or Red film
- Specific Gravity: 0.86 +/- 0.02
- Dielectric Constant: 4.04 at 60Hz
- Volume Resistance: 8.4
10 ohms/cm</li> <li> Surface Resistance: 1.210 ohms/cm
- Viscosity: 13s (Ford Cup)
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- Type of Film: Drying time = approx 1 hour
- A Thickness of Three Coats: Dielectric resistance of 16kV
- Breakdown Voltage: 20 kV/mm
- Creep Resistance: 600V (DIN IEC112/VDE 0303 Part 1)
- Endurance Thermal Stability: 100°C
- Temporary Thermal Stability: 120°C
- Low Temperature Stability: Minus 70°C
- Corrosion resistance: Up to 2 years outdoors
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesPower Tools & AccessoriesHandsfree SpeakerphonesBreathalysersGarden Power ToolsMeasuring ToolsHolders & StandsDash CamsCar AudioComponentsLaddersStorageCar ElectronicsPools & SwimmingUSB ChargersCables & AdaptersAutomotive AccessoriesPlaysetsRemotesHardware & Hand Tools