Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Crc 300G Freeze Spray Crc
Freeze Spray – Coolant for electrical and electronic use
CRC Freeze Spray is a multi-purpose dry coolant for maintenance, trouble shooting and repair. Use Freeze Spray to isolate circuits or components while testing for heat-induced failures.
CRC Freeze Spray is an aerosol coolant system that instantly freezes surfaces to -50°C. Formulated to be non-flammable and plastic safe, Freeze Spray’s powerful blast of propellant dissipates heat and cools circuits. Byinstantly chilling suspect components, it will assist in locating thermal intermittent failures and shorts. Freeze Spray is safe for use on sensitive components and all surface finishes. Freeze Spray is non-abrasive, dries instantly without residue andcomes with an extension tube for precise application of the product.
Applications: Recommended for use as a coolant on;
- thermal intermittents
- office equipment
- video, audio and communication equipment
- data processing equipment
- circuit boards
- lab equipment
- clean rooms
- plant machinery and more.
Will also cool shafts to allow easy application of press-fit bearings.FEATURES:
- Non-Flammable. Significantly reduces the risk of firecaused by incidental contact with energized electrical equipment.
- No Residue. Instantly evaporates leaving surface clean without inhibiting electrical properties.
- Plastic Safe. Will not damage modern plastics used inelectronics or electrical assemblies.
- Non-Abrasive. Will not scratch or scar any surface finish.
- Contains No Known Ozone Depleting Chemicals. Offers effective performance while complying with regulations on the use of ozone depleting chemicals.
- Flash Point: Nil
- Boiling Point: -26°C. Initial
- Odour: Mild Ethereal
- Solubility: Slight in water
- Appearance: Colourless liquid
- % Volatile: 100
- Vapour Density: 3.5
- Specific Gravity: 1.21
20°C.</li> <li> Vapour Pressure: 70 psig20°C
- Propellant: HFC 134A
- Fire Point: None
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.