Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Electrical Quality Silicone -Multi-use lubricant
CRC Electrical Quality Silicone is a high quality multi-purpose formula that lubricates, waterproofs and protects with a thin, clear film that is non-corrosive and non-staining. Some common uses are coin slides, cable splicing knives and nylon mechanisms in electronic equipment.
Applications: Use CRC Electrical Quality SILICONE for:
- Lubricating, waterproofing and to protect rubber, plastic, metal, nylon and wood.
- Restoring, protecting and preserving rubber mats; mountings and seals; vinyl tops; weather stripping; dashboards; door mouldings and plastic parts.
- Protecting and lubricating tools, hoists, jacks, locks, latches, switches, controls, zippers and pulleys.
- Mould release for plastics, composites, etc.
CRC Electrical Quality SILICONE is a high quality, multipurpose silicone spray.
CRC Electrical Quality SILICONE is a non-corrosive formula that provides a thin, durable, clear, odourless film that lubricates, protects and eliminates squeaking and binding caused by friction.
CRC Electrical Quality SILICONE is an excellent mould release.
- Clear, non-staining and odourless.
- Resists moisture.
- Reduces friction.
- Reduces wear
- Reduces noise
- Flash Point: -17°C
- Boiling Point: 80°C initial
- Pour Point (Freezing): -46°C
- Odour Pleasant Solvent
- Solubility Negligible in H2O
- Appearance Clear, Water-white
- % Volatile 60
- Vapour Density 100mHg@20°C
- Specific Gravity 0.87
- Propellant Hydrocarbon
- Type of Film Dry, clear, non-hardening
- Surface Tension 21.3 Dynes/cm
- Temperature Range -40°C to 260°C
- Dielectric Constant
25°C 2.75106 cycle
- Volume Resistivity 1.0 × 1014 ohm-cm
- Thermal Conductivity @ 66°C 018 kg-cal/H/m2°C
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.