Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Desoldering Braid / Wick
With products, packaging, and flux technologies constantly changing ”particularly in the development of Lead Free Technologies, No-Clean fluxes, Fine Pitch Components and Arrays” high quality and consistent performance is essential.
By manufacturing in compliance with ISO9002 standards and through our strict adherence to Statistical Process Control (SPC), Chemtools can assure you the highest quality Desoldering Braid / Wick and guarantee the consistency of that quality.
- Chemtools® wick products are made using ultra fine, oxide-free copper braided into a weave configurationwhich maximizes thermal conduction and solder retention.
- Immediately after braiding, the wick is cleaned in an environmentally friendly process.
- Every precaution is taken to ensure that the braid remains oxide-free until it is coated through a proprietary flux process.
- Our closed weave design requires less time for desoldering, thus minimizing lifted pads and thermal damage and absorbing up to 30% more solder mass.
- This enables an operator to get on and off a connection quickly, using less wick to accomplish the task.
- Ideal for medium temperature, medium wattage irons
- Leaves less flux & residue
- Length: 1.5 Metres
- Width: 3.0mm
- No.5 Brown Label
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.