Added to Cart
More deals you may like
ArduSat Prototyping Module
Build a custom CubeSat satellite module by combining your own parts and sensors with the ArduSat Prototyping Module. Excellent for non-satellite projects too!
This module is primarily designed for prototyping experimental hardware on the ground and for testing on HAB (high altitude balloon) and sounding-rocket flights. Perfect if you’re planning to have an experiment performed on an ArduSat mission and you want to assemble hardware locally for testing.
- Gold plated PCB.
- Huge 651 hole prototyping area (all holes separate).
- CubeSat bus broken out to handy individual connections.
- GND, 5V, and 3.3V rails linked to CubeSat bus.
- Mechanically compliant with CubeSat specifications for hole locations and outer dimensions.
- External clearances for vertical interconnect cables.
- Stackable H1 and H2 CubeSat bus connectors: 0.1” spacing, 104 pins total.
Supplied with CubeSat bus connectors separate, ready to be soldered on.
- Dimensions: 95.45mm x 90.3mm
- PCB material: FR4 fibreglass (requires out-gassing before vacuum use)
- PCB connections: ENIG (electroless nickel immersion gold)
- Bare PCB mass: 25 grams
- Connector mass (pair): 15 grams
- Total assembled mass including solder: 42 grams
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesEducational & Learning (Toys)Outdoor & GardenSports & OutdoorsBatteries & PowerDrone AccessoriesBuilding Toys & BlocksHardwareEducational & LearningCables & AdaptersAction Toys & FigurinesSpy GearAction Cases & Photo AccessoriesGaming ConsolesDevelopment ToolsArts & CraftDronesSensorsGadgets & NoveltiesEducation and EducatorsBoard Games & PuzzlesPre-School & Baby ToysRoboticsRemote Control ToysKid's MusicComponents