Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Introducing the New UNIMAC 12V Digital Impact Wrench — changing nuts and bolts has never been so easy. It can be conveniently connected to a 12V socket of a vehicle or directly to a car battery.
Don’t be fooled by its size — with up to 340 Nm of torque at your disposal you’ll even be able to whizz off wheel nuts overzealously tightened by professional tyre fitters.
Putting the nuts back on is also a breeze. Simply dial in the torque setting onto the digital display and it will automatically tighten accordingly.
The Unimac is so compact it takes up next to no space in your boot, and will even fit under most car seats.
Order your New UNIMAC 12V Digital Impact Wrench Today!
- Power source: 12V cigarette lighter plug or battery connector, 4m cord
- Huge maximum torque of 340Nm
- Digital torque display
- Easily remove and tighten nuts and bolts
- Compact size for easy storage in the car
- Standard 1/2’ socket shaft
- Socket wrench set 17/19/21/22 mm
- Brand: Unimac
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Torque: 80 to 340 Nm
- Socket Shaft: ½”
- Power Cable Length: 4m
- Included Sockets: 17/19/21/22 mm
- Wattage: 70W
IN THE BOX
- 1x UNIMAC 12V Impact Wrench
- 1x 12V adapter
- 1x Alligator clips
- 2x Dual-ended sockets
- 1x Carry case
- 1x User Manual
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Weight: 2.68kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 28 × 11 × 22cm
This Product is offered and supplied by Tandy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.